The Wealth Farmer has appointed a new Partner, Alex Naylor. As a Senior Financial Planner, Alex has an enviable depth of experience gained from working in various senior roles for organisations including SFG Advice, Grow Super, AMP and Sydney Financial Planning. Alex has been a previous Financial Planning Association of Australia award winner, taking out the Charter – ‘Value of Advice Award’ for NSW / ACT.
A word from Alex: “Helping everyday Australians achieve their financial goals through quality advice and innovative solutions is what drives me. Everyday I strive to make my clients more confident, less stressed and ultimately happier as a result of my advice & solutions. I’m thrilled to be joining The Wealth Farmer as a Partner and I’m very much looking forward to 2021 and the opportunities it promises for our clients.”
Outside of work hours, you will find Alex enjoying time with friends and family, out on the water sailing or volunteer fire-fighting with the Rural Fire Service.
On a personal note, Alex has personal experience of the importance of planning for the future. This year he overcame a cancer diagnosis, prompting him to review and reset. He came out of it with renewed energy to explain to others how important it is to plan for the unexpected.
A new business structure
The Wealth Farmer will no longer be part of The Fiducian Group, but will be part of SFG Advice.
What this all means for you, our valued clients: only good things!
- I will continue to work with you as before, offering my personal service and tailored advice. You all know I’m always keen for a meeting over a coffee, and that’s definitely not going to change!
- Rest assured, if you have investments with Fiducian Investment Management you will remain using your current Manage the Manager system.
- I will remain in beautiful Bowral, but we will have a new office in Sydney in Cronulla, where Alex will be based.
- Alex and I will collaborate and continue to service clients throughout Australia.
- The wonderful Suzie Kovacevic will continue to support The Wealth Farmer team, and she’ll be joined by a fabulous support and administrative team.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to pick up the phone: 02 4851 5118.
I’d love to speak with you.
2021 is full of opportunities